New York Aggravated DWI – DUI
To be charged with Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated in New York, your Blood Alcohol Level must be .18 BAC or higher.
There are two basic realities when facing this charge.
- The potential penalties are more severe – as stated below:
A. Fine $1,000 – $2,500
B. Maximum jail time 1 year
C. Revoked for at least one year
- Plea bargaining becomes more complicated because the law, and prosecutors, treat these charges more seriously.
If you have been charged with aggravated DWI/DUI anywhere in New York, we urge you to call for a no obligation consultation. The attorneys with www.newyorkdui.com have significant experience handling these matters and can navigate through these difficult cases to get the best possible result for your aggravated DWI case.
For some of the most experienced DWI/DUI representation in New York, give us a call. We will not pressure you. We will not play any games. We’ll answer your questions – and ask you a few as well. And if you want us to help….we will.
Call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- In the NYC area and Long Island, call us at 212 683 5912.
- For WNY & Upstate NY, call 1 800 879 6410.
- If the call is long distance, or you live elsewhere in New York, call us for free at 1 800 879 6410.
Serving All NY Cities and Counties
A Joint Venture between the Law Offices of Carl Spector & Friedman & Ranzenhofer, PC
30 Wall Street, 8th Floor | New York, New York 10005 | Ph: (212) 683 5912
74 Main Street | Akron, NY 14001 | Ph: (716) 542 5444
Serving New York City, Akron, Batavia, Buffalo, Rochester, West Seneca, Williamsville/Clarence, Niagara Falls, Syracuse & Albany.