New York DWI DUI Blood Test
In New York, the police are permitted to request that a motorist give blood to test for alcohol. There are several persons authorized to draw blood for the purpose of testing for alcohol or drug content.
If you have given blood after a DWI – DUI stop, the attorneys with www.newyorkdui.com will challenge all NY DWI blood test results…. by all means available. These are typically some of the challenges we’ll put forth for you:
- Was the blood drawn by an authorized person?
- Was the blood drawn in a medically acceptable manner?
- Was the blood sample preserved properly prior to testing?
- Was the laboratory technician that performed the tests on the samples qualified to do so?
- Was the equipment used to test the blood sample certified and in proper working order?
- Will the prosecution bring in to court to testify at your trial the person that drew the blood?
- Will the prosecution bring in to court to testify at your trial the person that tested the blood?
These are just some of the questions that should be asked regarding blood test results obtained after a DWI / DUI arrest. We will ask these questions, and others, to insure you get the professional defense you deserve for your DWI / DUI case.
If you have been charged with DWI/DUI anywhere in the state of New York, we urge you to call for a no obligation consultation.
The attorneys with www.newyorkdui.com have significant experience handling these matters and will use their knowledge of the law and New York prosecution methods to get the best possible result for your DWI case.
For some of the most experienced DWI/DUI representation in New York, give us a call. We will not pressure you. We will not play any games. We’ll answer your questions – and ask you a few as well. And if you want us to help….we will.
Why not pick up the phone and call us for a FREE consultation. We’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
In the NYC area and Long Island, call us at 212 683 5912.
For WNY & Upstate NY, call 1 800 879 6410.
If the call is long distance, or you live elsewhere in New York, call us for free at 1 800 879 6410.
A Joint Venture between the Law Offices of Carl Spector & Friedman & Ranzenhofer, PC
30 Wall Street, 8th Floor | New York, New York 10005 | Ph: (212) 683 5912
74 Main Street | Akron, NY 14001 | Ph: (716) 542 5444
Serving New York City, Akron, Batavia, Buffalo, Rochester, West Seneca, Williamsville/Clarence, Niagara Falls, Syracuse & Albany.