New York DWI DUI Urine Test
In order for the results of a DWI DUI urine test to be admissible in a New York court, the police must follow certain procedures, for example:
- The arrest must be based upon probable cause;
- The police must properly warn against the legalities of refusing to submit or provide a urine sample;
- The urine sample must be properly identified;
- The sample must be properly tested;
- The instruments that assist in analyzing the sample must be certified and in proper working order;
- The test must be performed by a trained and certified technician, chemist or scientist;
- The prosecutor must establish the chain of custody of the sample;
- The prosecutor must turn over the results of the test to your attorney in a timely manner.
These are just some of the areas that the attorneys withwww.newyorkdui.com will challenge. We have decades of experience handling these matters, we can navigate through these difficult cases to get the best possible result for your aggravated DWI case.
For some of the most experienced DWI/DUI representation in New York, give us a call. We will not pressure you. We will not play any games. We’ll answer your questions – and ask you a few as well. And if you want us to help….we will.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
In the NYC area and Long Island, call us at 212 683 5912.
For WNY & Upstate NY, call 1 800 879 6410.
If the call is long distance, or you live elsewhere in state, call us for free at 1 800 879 6410.
A Joint Venture between the Law Offices of Carl Spector & Friedman & Ranzenhofer, PC
30 Wall Street, 8th Floor | New York, New York 10005 | Ph: (212) 683 5912
74 Main Street | Akron, NY 14001 | Ph: (716) 542 5444
Serving New York City, Akron, Batavia, Buffalo, Rochester, West Seneca, Williamsville/Clarence, Niagara Falls, Syracuse & Albany.